Swaziland Work Permit | Malaysian Work Permit

Malaysian Work Permit, Malaysia Visa, Company Registration, DP10 visa, Director visa, Malaysia visa, Malaysia visa service, Malaysia visa online, Malaysia visa application, DP10 Visa, Plantation Visa, Work Permit Visa, Student Visa, Malaysia visa requirements, Malaysia immigration, Malaysia, Second Home, DP11 visa, Malaysia travel, business visa to Malaysia, travel visa to Malaysia, Malaysia embassy, Malaysia consulate, visa to Malaysia, Malaysia visas, Malaysia passport, Types Of Visa, Visa On Arrival

Malaysian Work Permit
Register your company and get Malaysian Work Permit in just 7 days

read more

Virtual Office in Malaysia
Cheap virtual office in Malaysia

read more

Malaysian Work Permits

What is a Professional Work Permit Visa or DP10 Visa?

DP10 online  From 15th April, 2014, Now you can apply DP10 work permit online DIRECTLY from Immigration website. Once you have registered your company with paid up capital (RM1 million PAID UP capital) for all lawful business activities and have arranged physical office with fixed phoneline and signboard permission (PBT), then NO NEED to hire any "Flying Agent". Simply register ONLINE on Immigration ESD website to apply DP10 Work Permit ONLINE.
But if register your company through such "Company Secretary" who does not know the immigration procedures and adds such activities in your company's Memorandum which require many licenses BEFORE applying permit and if you apply your Work Permit without getting the licenses as per your company's activities, then your Work Permit application can be REJECTED and your such company may become a "Total Loss" for you!. SO, always consult with professionals who understand Immigration procedures MORE than Company Registration matters!

Many foreigners, specially from India, Bangladesh, Iran and Pakistan come to Malaysia to start their business. But most of them cannot find the right person or company to assist them to get their Work Permit done in the time limit. Most of them meet the “Flying Agents” who meet the clients in “Restaurants” and offer the clients very attractive prices for new company registration in Malaysia. Even such “Flying Agents” don’t have any office or any license and they take the money from innocent Foreigners and disappear!. We always advise Foreigners to be very careful about such “Flying Agents” who don’t have any office or any license. Even most of such “Flying Agents” don’t have legal visa to stay in Malaysia. They come to Malaysia on visit visa and become agents to cheat innocent Foreigners.

Normally the easy target of these “Flying Agents” are those innocent foreigners who come from their own home country and they speak their own country language.

We always recommend the Foreigners to hire Professional and Licensed company to incorporate your new company in Malaysia. We have tracked the success rate of many companies and have found QADKAM Sdn Bhd the BEST option for Foreigners. QADKAM Sdn Bhd is a leading Malaysian relocation company. This company has a very sound track record of successful clients from all over the world including Australia, Ireland, South Africa, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Iran, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. You may contact QADKAM Sdn Bhd by quoting “MalaysianWorkPermit.com” and may get discount on new company registration in Malaysia. This is also the fastest way to get the guidelines to apply any type of Business License in DBKL or MPAJ. QADKAM Sdn Bhd is the key partner of “Come and Invest in Malaysia” campaign and regular organizer of Business Promotional Seminars. QADKAM Sdn Bhd is the first Licensed Malaysian relocation and business consultancy company having very strong presence in Iran, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Remember: Sole proprietor, Ready Made or Shelf Company and a Company with only Authorized Capital is NOT entitled for Work Permits.

Save your Time and Money…Always consult with the licensed professionals!

To be saved from “Flying Agents”, BEFORE you hire any one’s services in Malaysia, necessary to check:

Ask the person/company to show whether they are licensed Company Secretary or not! You can check this from any company which they have incorporated before. Ask them to show the documents of any company which they have incorporated before this..and then see what is written on “{Documents Lodged By:} a space provided on bottom of Form24 or Form49 of EVERY COMPANY in Malaysia. If there, you find their company name (the company who is claiming you that they can register your company with paid up capital) go ahead BUT if you don’t find their company name on this space {Documents Lodged By:} It means the person/company you are dealing is just a “Middleman” company or “Flying Agent”!
Furthermore; According to Government of Malaysia’s rules, ONLY Malaysian citizen can be the “Company Secretary” so if you are dealing with any “Foreigner” (may be from your own home country) then it means you are dealing with an “AGENT”…not with a “Company Secretary” of a “Company Secretarial Company”. Be careful to be the victim! Contact your embassy in Kuala Lumpur and ask how many people from your country have become the victim of such “Agents” who normally belong to client’s own home country.

For working and settling in Malaysia


Can I register my own Company in Malaysia to get Malaysian Work Permit?

Yes, now you have an opportunity to register your own company in Malaysia. Legally, without any “Local Malaysian Dircector”, simply saying a “100% Foreign Owned Company”!. But the minimum paid up capital (CASH) MUST be RM 500,000 on which you may apply your director visa. This detail appears on Section “D” of Form 24 of SSM Forms. But have in mind that It must be clearly written that RM500,000 is “FULLY PAID Up or ISSUED. Cheaters just show RM 500,000 in the “AUTHORIZED Capital” column which DOES NOT means that it is CASH and fully paid up.

What is a Professional Work Permit Visa?

Professional Work Permit is an Employment Pass for 2 years (DP10 Visa). Professional Work Permit is issued to Top Level Management ( Company Directors, Managers ) and Higly skilled professionals. It means that an expatriate from another country is a one of the company director/sharholder or Highly Skilled and is Offered a Top level position/Skilled Job in Malaysia. The skilled categories are the same as in Western Countries – IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, Nursing and Managers. In simple words it is an ‘Employment Pass’ issued by the Government for Employees of a Company. The initial validity of the pass is 2 years but it can be extended for 10 years.

A Company (Sdn. Bhd. i.e. Private Limited) needs to have a “CASH” Paid Up capital minimum RM 500,000/- to qualify for recruiting Foreign Staff including Work Permits for company Directors.

This Employment Pass has a High Value in the International Arena. Those individuals seeking to apply for Canadian, Australian, UK and USA Immigration/work permits have a higher probability of success once they qualify for the Malaysian Professional Work Permit. Malaysian Companies are recognised all over the World. This means that their Work Experience is recognised internationally. For example Australia issues a 3 months visa for a Working Individual in Malaysia to explore and find a job there. Many Malaysian Companies have branches in Western and Far East Countries, therefore an employee can request for a transfer to another branch in USA, UK, Canada or Australia. This widens the horizons for an individual who in the long run is planning to settle in the West and working in Malaysia for the short run.

What is an Expatriate Visa, Director visa or DP10 visa?

Expatriate Visa, Director visa or the DP10 visa, all are the same and commenly used names “Employment Pass, Professional Work Permit or Professional Pass”. An Expatriate has a better potential of securing a better job career as compared to a General Worker.

How much does it cost to Apply for a Professional Work Permit?

All you need, is to register your own “Sdn Bhd” company with minimum RM 500,000 paid up capital. Most of Foreigner clients register a comapny with only Authorized capital which is not entitled for “Work Permits”. To be eligible for work permits, company’s capital should be Fully Paid up and must be stated on Section “D” of FORM 24 (minmum RM500,000 for 100% foreign owned companies). QADKAM Sdn Bhd (900796-A) may assist you to register a company with RM 500,000 paid up capital within 5-7 working days. Once your company is registred with RM 500,000 Cash Paid up capital, then you may apply your professional work permit.

Can I apply for Permanent Residency in Malaysia?

Yes you can apply for Permanent Residency after 3 years upon working in Malaysia on a Professional Work Permit. You can avail the advantages such as a Malaysian IC (Identity Card), Personal, car and house loans, credits etc.

What is i-Kad (Emplyment Pass ID Card)?

Upon Confirmation of your Professional Visa, the Immigration issues an i-kad (card) used as your Expatriate Identity Card for travelling within Malaysia.

How can I Qualify for a Professional Work Permit?

Please contact QADKAM Sdn Bhd in Malaysia who are providing Consultancy to Skilled Foreigners for applying Professional Work Permits. The Candidate applying for a professional work permit is required to be the one of the Director/shareholder in the company OR to have Educational background and Working Experience in Skilled categories i.e. IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, Nursing and Managers. Sometimes due to less educational or professional experiences, it becomes difficult for candidates to qualify for a Professional Work Permit. This is where such Recruiting Agencies play a positive role in providing paper-work Consultancy.

Which Documents are Required for applying from my Home Country?

1. Photocopy or Scanned Passport Copy – All Pages
2. Photocopies or Scanned Credentials
3. Curriculum Viate/Resume
4. Passport Sized Pictures
5. Initial deposit to register a company in Malaysia ( if you want to apply Work Permit as a Company Director)

Please ensure that you email only JPEG, PDF or MS Word Files.

How can I get an Approval for a Calling Letter in 6-8 weeks?

This is the vital part for the end result must be an approval and certainly not a rejection. The process is very simple and practical.

Upon paying the relevant fee and filing the documents, the Licensed agency hands over the documents to the DP10 section of Immigration Department, Malaysia for the Post Approval. This is the first stage where the agency submits documents to the DP10 section of Immigration Department of Malaysia. The Scheduled Meetings by Immigration Officers of DP10 section for submitted cases of Pakistani’s, Indians, Bangladeshi, Indonesians and Nepali Citizens are held on every Thursday once in a week. The official of licensed Agency meets the Immigration Officer of DP10 visa section and presents the case for the candidate. The Agency official provides documentary proof that the candidate has fulfilled the criteria and has a professional background to be allowed a professional Work Permit Visa for two years. The Immigration at this point has the right to refuse or accept the case. But this is where the Professional and Licensed Agency official applies his specialized skills to convince the Immigration for an approval.

The Immigration after accepting the case, issues a reference number which can be accessed online at www.imi.gov.my

Log on to http://ivisa.imi.gov.my/jkpd/Expatriate.jsp

On the white square at the left hand side of the page, key in the reference number e.g 050306010B021F7B-69011

This page displays your name, designation applied for, name of the company, date of approval and your reference number. Upon approval of your case check on the Right hand side the letter L represents Lulus (approved). Thus a positive aspect of this visa is that you can view the status online and check the progress of your visa. The Lead time to receive Lulus is ten working days.

In the second stage the agent arranges a Calling Visa for the candidate which allows the candidate to travel to Malaysia from the home country. If the candidate is already in Malaysia then he would apply for an extension (further leave to remain in the country) namely ‘Local Conversion’.

The whole process from Company Registration to Work Permit Application Submission till Calling Letter takes around 2 – 3 weeks. Upon receiving the Calling Letter you are liable to clear the Agency fee and travel to Malaysia.

Can my wife / dependants follow me to Malaysia?

Yes your dependants can follow you to Malaysia and are permitted to seek employment.

Can my wife / dependants work in Malaysia?

Yes they are allowed to seek employment in Malaysia.

How can I find my dream jobs in Malaysia?

You can register yourself with www.jobstreet.com.my or www.jenjobs.com.my www.kellyservices.com.my for finding employment possibilities in Malaysia. You can start applying for jobs while the Agency arranges paper-work for immigration.

Can I apply for a Malaysian driving License?

If you have a license from your Country of Residence, you can convert it to a Full Malaysian License. The JPJ Office in Putra Jaya deals with driving license. The cost is RM 20 plus RM 30 annually for a Full Malaysian Driving License.

Can I get a house on rent?

Yes you can rent an entire Row-House, Apartment or a Condominium with swimming pool and gym facilities for RM 500 to RM 1000 per month. Renting a Single Room can cost you around RM 200 to RM 300.

Can I get a Bank Account in Malaysia?

After receiving your Professional Work Permit, the Agency (Company) issues an Account Opening Letter for the Candidates to apply for a Bank Account. You need to present your Original Passport showing your valid Work Permit to the Bank Officer and they will open a Savings or Current Account upon request.

Can I get a Credit Card from any Malaysian Bank?

Yes, you can apply for Credit Cards from any Bank in Malaysia. The criteria is the same i.e depending upon your monthly income, credit history etc.

Why should I choose Malaysia for Employment?

Besides being a tourist attraction in the far East, Malaysia is a growing economy that offers expatriates from various countries to live and work here. General Workers (labourers) to Highly Skilled professionals can find suitable jobs and earn a better living. Expatriates from both Western and Eastern Countries enjoy a good standard of living followed by opportunities to work in the Far East countries like Singapore, even ahead till Netherlands and Australia. Malaysian Government allows their Local Enterprises (Sdn Bhd i.e. Private Limited) to seek Skilled Employees from other countries so as to fill the gaps; increasing productivity and efficiency on the whole.



Enter your e-mail:

www.MalaysianOffice.com | All rights reserved © 2010-2014